Thursday, January 06, 2011

First Sock of the Year!

So it turns out that my first sock of the year wasn't any of the four that I mentioned previously. I had been determined that Twisted was going to be my first pair for the year but since the gauge disaster i decided that I should wait until my sock needles arrive as I think they'll be easier on my hands.

One of the KALs I joined is one that is making its way through Cookie A's book Knit Sock Love. The first sock on the menu is Hedera. The first sock has come together wonderfully quickly and I'm looking forward to making its pair in the next couple of days.



I've also been trying to keep a bit active while I've been knitting so I've also managed to drag my sorry self to the gym and used FitFu on my phone to remind me to get up once every 45 minutes.

Not much else to report other than having made it through The Pacific and two seasons of Spooks and looking forward to several more as I complete the socks.

No comments: